Financial Aid & Tuition Information
Using Financial Aid Self Service
< Back to Financial Aid Home
Student Self Service is an online portal that allows current students to manage their accounts,
register for courses, and access all of their student information.
Student Self Service has many financial aid features available to you:
- Check your financial aid status
- View your Offer Letter
- View a To Do List of forms required to complete your financial aid paperwork
- Make Tuition Payments
There is a link to Student Self Service on the current students website at
Student Self Service is available for web registration and managing your
Hours of Operation:
Monday-Friday: 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. (PST)
Saturday: 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. (PST)
- Self Service Hotline at 1.888.703.ARTS
Monday-Friday: 7:30 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Saturday: 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Student Self Service Reception at 415.618.6500
- Main Academy of Art University Reception at 1.800.544.2787 (within US only)