Financial Aid & Tuition Information
How To Make Tuition Payments
< Back to Financial Aid Home
- If you are paying by Visa, MasterCard or Discover, you can pay online by logging in to Student Self Service.
Follow this path once you are logged into Self Service:
My Educational Profile > Finances > Make a Payment/Installment Plan.
Payments can be made 24 hours a day.
- If you are paying by Check please make it payable to the Academy of Art University and send it to: PO Box 742864 Los Angeles, CA 90074-2864 ***Note: Please indicate the student ID# on the check for identification purposes***
- Cash payments may be made at the Accounts Receivable Department on the 4th floor of the 150 Hayes Street building during normal business hours or deposited in our secure drop box.
- PAYMENTS FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS
Academy of Art University has partnered with peerTransfer in order to streamline the process of international payments. peerTransfer allows you to pay securely from any country and any bank, generally in your home currency.
By making your payment with peerTransfer you can:
- Track your payments from start to finish
- Save on bank fees and exchange rates
- Contact their multilingual customer support team with any questions, day or night
- To get started, click or go to: AcademyArt.peerTransfer.com to begin the payment process.
- Academy of Art University provides for your convenience a 4-month interest free Installment Plan for Spring and Fall semesters. If you choose to utilize our 4-MONTH INSTALLMENT PLAN, you must complete a mandatory Installment Plan contract with the Accounts Receivable Department to take advantage of this option. You may apply on-line for the Installment Plan through Student Self-Service.
Payments must be received on or before the required due dates or your account will be subject to late fees, cancellation of the installment plan may occur and your classes may be administratively dropped.
If you have any account related questions, please contact Accounts Receivable to speak to a representative at (415) 618-6429.