Admissions Home Apply Now Mail Me Info Visit Us Undergraduate Admissions Graduate Admissions International Applicants » FAQs » Online FAQs Registrar/Transcripts Transfer Students Homeschooled Students Financial Aid & Tuition Info » FAQs Campus Housing » FAQs New Student Registration

Learn About

Financial Aid Majors Housing Campus Tours Undergraduate Degrees Online Degrees & Classes Getting Ready for Your First Semester Upcoming Events – You're Invited!
Disclosures About WASC Accreditation


Financial Aid & Tuition Information

< Back to Financial Aid Home

Academy of Art University is authorized by the Department of Veterans Affairs to certify students enrolled in our degree programs for benefits under Chapter 30 (Montgomery G.I. Bill – Active Duty), Chapter 33 (Post 9/11 G.I. Bill – Active Duty and the Fry Scholarship) Chapter 31 (Vocational Rehabilitation), Chapter 35 (Veteran’s Spouses or Dependents), Chapter 1606 (Selected Reserve), and Chapter 1607 (Reserve Educational Assistance Program). Eligibility and chapter is determined by the Department of Veterans Affairs.


If you need help with your VA education benefits, you can contact VA in the following ways:

  1. Online: VA’s GI Bill website has up-to-date information on the education programs administered by VA. The website address is
  2. Phone: If you need help with your VA education benefits, you can call toll-free from the U.S. by dialing 1-888-GI-BILL-1 (1-888-442-4551).
  3. Mail:
    Western Region:
    VA Regional Office
    PO Box 8888
    Muskogee, OK 74402-8888

For non-education related VA information and questions:

Veterans On-line Application (VONAPP) Website

Web Automated Verification of Enrollment (WAVE)

Direct Deposit