Online students can get help with:
- Assignment instructions
- Reading from the modules
- Difficult vocabulary
- Cultural concepts
- Class policies/rules
- Organizing your ideas for discussions and essays
- Communicating effectively with your instructor
How to get online language support:
- Look for a topic called Language and Writing Support.
- Write to your language support instructor in this discussion topic.
- Your language support instructor will email you at the beginning of the semester.
- You can always email your online language support instructor through class email. Your language support instructor will be listed in the class profiles along with your classmates.
Online ESL Support Request Form:
Online Support Request Form
- If you do not have a language support instructor in your class, you can request help below. You may also click on Online ESL Support on the right side of your My Home page in your online class.