Financial Aid & Tuition Information
Financial Aid Timeline
< Back to Financial Aid Home
March 2012 – May 2012
- Check your e-mail. The Department of Education will alert you if there are any errors on your FAFSA. If necessary, visit www.fafsa.gov and make corrections.
- Check your mail. We will send you a financial aid award packet. The packet will include your financial aid award letter, instructions on how to accept your aid, and any other documents we need to complete your file. Some students may receive a Verification Worksheet. This means you must also submit a copy of your federal tax return (if filed) to the Academy's financial aid department.
- If you would like to use your financial aid to pay for your on-campus housing, give us a call and let us know. Make sure your financial aid packet is complete, that you have already applied for and received a housing assignment, you have paid the $500.00 housing deposit fee and that you have registered for classes. If you have completed these steps we will add you to the housing list if your financial aid is sufficient to cover your housing costs.
- Start saving! Be prepared to pay out-of-pocket for your books and supplies during the 1st week of classes. Financial aid refunds are not available until about three (3) weeks after classes start.
- If the federal aid you were offered does not cover your budget, you may sign up for our 4-month, interest-free payment plan or look into alternative loans.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact the Financial Aid Office at 800.544.2787 x6300 or firstname.lastname@example.org.