Saturday, April 20, 2019
Add to Calendar
On Saturday, April 20th, Academy of Art University is hosting an exclusive information session* at the Westin Peachtree Plaza Hotel in Atlanta. This event will help to start your college career and make applying for school as worry-free as possible.
Come learn how the Academy can help you find your place and create your future. Our admissions team will be on hand to guide you to the art and design degree program that best aligns with your goals and interests. They will also provide insights into the full Academy experience, including student life, managing your schedule, online course options, and our NCAA athletics program. You can also get more information on the following:
- Discover which academic program best fits you and your educational goals
- Get detailed help on the admissions process, including information on financial aid, housing, dining programs, and more
- Explore career opportunities specific to your area of study
- Learn more about flexible online classes, military benefits, and our tuition-free Pre-College Art Experience for high school students
- Complete your application and register for classes
RSVP today to reserve your spot. Portfolio work is always welcome, but not required.
Bring friends! Bring family! Bring an open mind and discover what your future holds.
*This popular event begins at 10AM. Early check-in begins at 9:30AM.