Saturday, October 13, 2018
Add to Calendar
Academy of Art University
79 New Montgomery St
San Francisco, CA 94105
Join us! On Saturday, October 13th, Academy of Art University is hosting an exclusive, hands-on event designed to make applying for college as worry-free as possible. This is your chance to learn first-hand how we help students blend talent, technical skills, and creative aspirations with their own unique style.
Come discover how the Academy can help you find your place and create your future. Our admissions representatives will be on hand to help guide you to the degree program that aligns with your goals and interests. They will also provide insights into the full Academy experience, including student life, managing your schedule, online course options, and our NCAA athletics program. You can also get more information on the following:
- Discover which academic program best fits you and your educational goals
- See how hands-on learning in our industry-standard facilities will help prepare you for a career
- Get detailed help on the admissions process, including information on financial aid, housing, dining programs, and more
- Explore career opportunities specific to your area of study
- Learn more about flexible online classes, military benefits, and our tuition-free Pre-College Art Experience for high school students
- Take tours of our campus, facilities, and student housing
- Complete your application and register for classes
RSVP to reserve your spot today. Portfolio work is always welcome, but not required.
Bring friends, bring family, and bring an open mind! Find your place today and discover what your future holds.
In addition to program presentations and tours, each department will host demos and activities. Click below to see what to expect.
*This popular event begins at 10AM. Early check-in begins at 9:30AM.