- A limited number of MFA/MA Scholarships, ranging up to $2,000, are available based on the strength of the student's application.
- Applicable to students starting Summer 2018 semester.
- To be applied to the recipient's subsequent semester tuition costs. In other words, MFA/MA Scholarship applicants will receive the payout in the following semester, or Fall 2018 semester.
- The amount of each scholarship awarded is determined by the selection committee based on portfolio and questionnaire submissions.
- Recipients are responsible for application and enrollment fees. Any other costs or fees are the recipient's responsibility.
- Scholarships are for the recipient only, must be applied toward tuition, and are not transferable for any other semesters not mentioned, nor redeemable for cash.
- Registration will be coming soon.
Minimum Eligibility Requirements
- Applicants must be new, first-time enrolled graduate students beginning in the Summer term.
- Applicants must be graduate degree-seeking (MA, MFA, MArch, MAT).
- Applicants must be a US Citizen or an eligible Non-Citizen.
- Applicants must apply and meet all eligibility requirements based on the dates defined by the program.
- Applicants who for any reason are unable to maintain the strict requirements of this program are no longer eligible for future scholarships under this program.
- Submission deadline and student registration is June 3, 2018. (Summer classes start on June 25.)
- For the MFA/MA Scholarship, the proposed minimum eligibility requirements include:
- The student must be enrolled in at least 2 classes (6 units) for Summer 2018 semester by Saturday, June 30th and must successfully earn a term GPA of 2.0 or greater.
- The student must be enrolled for at least 2 classes for Fall 2018 semester (6 units) by Fall 2018 semester registration deadline, Saturday, September 15, 2018.
- If a credit balance exists due to a dropped course during the Fall 2018 semester, it will be refunded back to the University scholarship program.
- All submissions of student portfolio work is subject to the use of publication and marketing based on the discretion of Academy of Art University.
Contact: Admissions Representative at 800.544.2787 or 415.274.2200.