Mission Statement & Core Values
The Department of Housing & Residence Life facilitates holistic communities that support student growth, development and learning. Our residence hall communities seek to provide spaces that offer a welcoming, inclusive, and safe living environment. Staff members are committed to offering courteous, professional and efficient service by providing opportunities to prepare residents for success both on campus and as global citizens.
In our work with the university community and beyond, the Department of Housing & Residence Life values...
- Education and preparation for a lifetime of learning
- Integrity, honesty, personal responsibility, and ethical behavior
- Appreciation, respect and acceptance for diversity and inclusion
- Civic & social responsibility as a means toward good citizenship
- Opportunities for students to Live, Learn, and Grow