Academy of Art University is committed to disclosures providing information about total costs, median student loan debt, potential occupations, and other information.
- State Authorization
- Graduation Rates for First Time Full-Time Freshmen
- Annual Campus Safety and Campus Fire Safety Report
- Drug and Alcohol Awareness
- Student Profiles Report
- Financial Aid Consumer Information
- Copyright Infringement Policy
- Private Loan Code of Conduct
- Treatment Title IV Aid Student Withdraws
- Links to Student Complaint Websites
- Equality in Athletics Report (EADA)
- College Navigator
- BankMobile Contract and Disclosures
- Title IX: Sex Discrimination Prevention & Response
- Notice to Students
- Maryland Disclosures
Bureau for Private Postsecondary Education (BPPE)
BPPE School Performance Fact Sheets
- AA Programs
- BA/B.Arch/BS Programs
- BFA Programs
- MA/M.Arch/MAT Programs
- MFA Programs
- Teaching Credential/Certificate Programs
Course Catalog and Addendum
- Course Catalog
- Catalog Addendum 1: Academic and Student Policies
- Catalog Addendum 2: Board of Directors, Administrators and Faculty
Get the brochure for any of our colleges.
Other State Approvals
Kansas State Approval
Academy of Art University is approved by the Kansas Board of Regents to offer OL instruction to Kansas Residents.
Maryland State Approval
The Academy of Art University is registered with the Maryland Higher Education Commission located at 6 N. Liberty Street, 10th floor, Baltimore, MD 21201 (410)-767-3298.
Minnesota State Approval
Stephens Institute dba/Academy of Art University is registered with the Minnesota Office of Higher Education pursuant to Minnesota Statutes sections 136A.61 to 136A.71. Registration is not an endorsement of the institution. Credits earned at the institution may not transfer to all other institutions.