On Saturday, January 11th, Academy of Art University is hosting an exclusive on-campus tour day* at 79 New Montgomery Street in San Francisco. This event will help you begin your
On Saturday, January 11th, Academy of Art University is hosting an exclusive on-campus tour day* at 79 New Montgomery Street in San Francisco. This event will help you begin your college career and make applying for school as worry-free as possible. Our team will be on hand to provide insight into the full Academy experience, including student life, online course options, and our NCAA athletics program.
For those looking to start school soon, this is the perfect opportunity to ask questions, take a tour of the school, and complete your application.
So take the next step and discover for yourself what makes the Academy of Art the perfect place for you to start a career in the arts, whether it be on-campus or online.
At this event, our admission reps will be ready to help you:
- Discover which academic program best fits you and your educational goals
- Get detailed help on the admissions process, including information on financial aid, scholarship opportunities, housing, dining programs, and more
- Explore career opportunities specific to your area of study
- Learn more about flexible online classes, military benefits, and our tuition-free Pre-College Art Experience for high school students
- Complete your application and register for Spring, Summer, or Fall classes
RSVP to reserve your spot today. Portfolio work is always welcome, but not required.
Bring friends! Bring family! Bring an open mind, and discover what your future holds.
*This popular event begins at 9AM. Early check-in begins at 8:30AM.