Saturday, January 19, 2019
Add to Calendar
Join us! On Saturday, January 19th, Academy of Art University is hosting an exclusive information session at 79 New Montgomery Street in San Francisco. This event is designed to kick-start your college career and make applying for college as worry-free as possible.
Come see how the Academy can help you find your place and create your future. Our admissions representatives will be on hand to provide insight into the full Academy experience, including student life, online course options, and our NCAA athletics program.
This event will also help you:
- Discover which academic program best fits you and your educational goals
- See how hands-on learning in our industry-standard facilities will help prepare you for a career
- Get detailed information on the admissions process, including financial aid, housing, dining programs, and more
- Explore career opportunities in your area of study
- Learn more about flexible online classes, military benefits, and our tuition-free Pre-College Art Experience for high school students
- Complete your application and register for classes
RSVP to reserve your spot today. Portfolio work is always welcome, but not required.
Bring friends! Bring family! Bring an open mind, and discover what your future holds.