On Saturday, October 19th, Academy of Art University is hosting an exclusive, on-campus event* designed to make applying for college fun and exciting. We have dozens of art
On Saturday, October 19th, Academy of Art University is hosting an exclusive, on-campus event* designed to make applying for college fun and exciting. We have dozens of art and design activities spanning all of our various programs. This is your opportunity to learn first-hand through these various activities how our schools help students blend talent, technical skills, and creative aspirations with their own unique style.
Come discover how the Academy can help you find your place, and create your future. Our faculty and admissions representatives will be on hand to help guide you to the degree program that aligns with your goals and interests. They will also provide insights into the full Academy experience, including class-room environment, student life, managing your schedule, online course options, and our NCAA athletics program. You can also get more information on the following:
- See how hands-on learning in our industry-standard facilities will help prepare you for a career
- Discover which academic program best fits you and your educational goals
- Get detailed help on the admissions process, including information on financial aid, housing, dining programs, and more
- Explore career opportunities specific to your area of study
- Learn more about flexible online classes, military benefits, and our tuition-free Pre-College Art Experience for high school students
- Take tours of our campus, facilities, and student housing
- Complete your application and register for classes
RSVP today to reserve your spot. Portfolio work is always welcome, but not required. Bring friends, bring family, and bring an open mind! Find your place today and discover what your future holds.
Also, please bring a sketchbook and pencil in order to participate in all of the exciting activities we have planned. Stay tuned for more exciting information about what events and special guests will be there. Don’t miss out.
*This popular event begins at 10AM. Early check-in begins at 9:30AM.
(Saturday) 10:00 am - 4:00 pm