On Saturday May 18th, Academy of Art University invites you to a unique educational event* where you are able to see and experience first-hand how an art and design education
On Saturday May 18th, Academy of Art University invites you to a unique educational event* where you are able to see and experience first-hand how an art and design education can help transform your artistic passion into a profession.
Attend and get the opportunity to not only explore a showcase of the best student work that the Academy has to offer across its 40+ programs, but learn why our students go on to professional careers working for companies like Pixar, Lucas Film, Google, Apple, and more.
So take the next step and discover for yourself what makes the Academy of Art the perfect place for you to start a career in the arts, whether it be on-campus or online.
At this event, our admission reps will be on hand to help you:
- Discover which academic program best fits you and your educational goals
- Get detailed help on the admissions process, including information on financial aid, housing, dining programs, and more
- Explore career opportunities specific to your area of study
- Learn more about flexible online classes, military benefits, and our tuition-free Pre-College Art Experience for high school students
- Complete your application and register for Summer and Fall classes
RSVP to reserve your spot today. Portfolio work is always welcome.
Bring friends! Bring family! Bring an open mind and discover what your future holds.
(Saturday) 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Spring Show Venue
2225 Jerrold Avenue
Comments are closed.