The Military Scholarship provides U.S. servicemembers (Active Duty, Reserve, National Guard, and Coast Guard) an opportunity to start preparing for a career in art and design. This art scholarship applies toward any* online undergraduate-level course.
Encourage and inspire transitioning servicemembers to become future artists and designers.
Program provides a tuition scholarship for a maximum of:
- Three undergraduate course units per semester
- $1,869 per class per semester
- 12 units (4 total semesters)
- $7,476 per student
This scholarship is open to all U.S. Servicemembers (Active Duty, Reserve, National Guard, and Coast Guard).
- All Military Scholarship recipients must provide a copy of his/her approved Military Tuition Assistance form for scholarship eligibility.
- Student must complete course. Withdrawal from any Military Scholarship course will result in forfeiture of the scholarship that will require the payment of full tuition for the specified course.
- Previous Military Scholarship recipients that have met the maximum use of one course (3 units) per semester for a maximum of four semesters (max. 12 units) are not eligible.
- Available for first-time students enrolling on or after Fall 2015 utilizing the scholarship to fund the first four sequential semesters.
View academic course offerings or call 1.800.544.8551 to speak with a Military Admissions Representative.
* Undergraduate-level courses only