Clara Gil Stephens hall is located in the heart of Union Square. This historic landmark was originally designed by famed Bay Area architect Lewis Parsons Hobart, who also designed Grace Cathedral on San Francisco’s Nob Hill.
Originally housing the San Francisco YWCA, it was later used as a hotel and features high vaulted lobby ceilings, a beautiful indoor pool area, grand entrance doors.
Today, the building offers co-ed housing for Academy students. The building is also home to the Academy’s fitness gym, indoor swimming pool, and campus recreation offering fitness classes to students.
All students living in this building are required to purchase a platinum, gold, or silver meal plan.
Available Room Types
- Dorm Private with attached full bathroom (DPFB)
- Dorm Private with no attached bathroom (DPNB)
- Dorm Double with attached full bathroom (DDFB)
- Dorm Shared with attached full bathroom (DSFB)
- 24 Hour campus host
- Meal Plan required
- Wireless Internet
- Cable TV located in the lounge
- Laundry Facilities
- Pool Table
- Fitness Center
- Dining Hall