Download the Teacher Grant application form. (PDF)
- Encourage and inspire those who work with young artists & designers
- Provide teachers & counselors the opportunity to refresh and expand their skills as well as tap into the creative community in San Francisco
- Program provides a full tuition scholarship for a maximum of:
- Three to six undergraduate course units for On-Campus (Summer Only)
- Three undergraduate course units for Online (Fall/Spring Only)
- Recipients are responsible for all other costs & fees including: application fee, registration fee, lab fees, supplies, room and board, transportation and any other expenses
Deadline to apply: August 2, 2013
Semester Dates: September 5, 2013 – December 21, 2013
Application Status*: August 9, 2013
Deadline to apply: December 20, 2013
Semester Dates: January 27, 2014 – May 17, 2014
Application Status*: January 3, 2013
Offered: Online Only
*Applications are reviewed by the Academy's Teacher Grant Committee. All applicants will be notified of their Application Status by the date listed
- View academic course offerings at www.academyart.edu or call 800.544.2787 to speak with an Admissions Representative. **Undergraduate level courses only.
- Open to all: secondary school, community college teachers and counselors
- Previous Teacher Grant Recipients are not eligible to apply. Grants are limited and it is the University’s mission to provide the opportunity to as many educators as possible.
- All applicants must provide: copy of teaching certificate, resume, letter of intent, & recommendation letter from school principal, dean or department chairperson.
- Campus housing is ONLY available during the Summer program
- A separate Housing Application must be completed online with Campus Housing or call 800.544.2787.
< back to top
Please call 800.544.2787 and ask for the Outreach Department or email firstname.lastname@example.org.