Use our guides to help you navigate the application process for housing for athletic recruits.
Eligibility & Application Process
In order to be eligible for housing, you must fulfill the following requirements:
- Be enrolled as a full-time onsite student (12 units for Undergraduate / 9 units for Graduate)
- The majority of courses must be on-site for eligibility. Resident students are limited to one online course per semester if residing in campus housing.
- Fill out the housing application through our online Housing Portal
- Electronically sign the Housing License Agreement online
- Pay $500 deposit online through the Housing Portal, or make contact with Accounts Receivable at 415-618-6429
- Have your National Letter of Intent with Academy of Art Athletic Department signed
- Make contact with your Coach to determine room selection process
Housing is guaranteed for all new, full-time onsite students.
Important Information for Student Athletes & Parents
- Student Athletes do not participate in Room Selection as they should speak with their Coaches for more information on room types, and roommate assignments
- Schedule an appointment with Cole Wilson and Admission Rep to register for classes
- Scholarship, Partial, and Non-Scholarship Friendly