We’re excited to welcome you to campus housing, your home away from home! Whether it’s your first time living on campus or if you’re a seasoned resident, campus housing has something for everyone!
Pre-Move In Check List:
- Pay housing rent and meal plan in full
- Housing deposit is at $500.00
- Verify Financial Aid will cover your housing costs (if applicable)
- Undergraduate & Graduate students are required to be enrolled in a minimum of 3 units on-campus or online per term to live in housing
- Have proof of health insurance is required for check-in. (Please bring a copy of your health insurance card to check in) Academy of Art University Health Net Student Health Plan page.
- Read the Guide to Campus Housing
- Move In Dates & Times
- Parking Garage Locations – Visit SFpark for a comprehensive list of San Francisco parking lots and garages.
Furniture Included in Your Room
Housing provides each resident with the following basic furnishings: Twin mattress, bed frame (most of the beds are bunk beds), drafting table, stool, mobile drawer unit, desk lamp, closet space or armoire unit.