Saturday, August 4, 2018
Add to Calendar
Academy of Art University
79 New Montgomery St
San Francisco, CA 94105
Join us at Academy of Art University’s College Connection on Saturday, August 4th. This event is an information session designed to help you kick-start your college career and make applying for college as worry-free as possible.
Take the first step and find out more about what makes the Academy a great place to start your career in the arts. Explore our campus and discover more about the 30+ programs we offer both onsite in San Francisco and online.
Our admission reps will be on hand to help you:
- Discover which program best fits you and your interests
- Answer questions about transfer opportunities
- Learn about our cutting-edge facilities and up-to-date technologies
- Get detailed help on our admissions process
- See if you qualify for financial aid and explore our Fall scholarship opportunities
- Investigate career opportunities specific to your area of study
- Look into our flexible online classes, military benefits, Pre-College Art Experience for high school students and more
- Take tours of our campus, facilities, and student housing
- Complete your application and register for classes
RSVP to reserve your spot today. Portfolio work is always welcome.
Bring friends, bring family, and bring an open mind! Find your place today and discover what your future holds.
*College Connection begins at 10AM, but check-in times begin at 9:30AM. Be sure to arrive early for check-in.