Submissions for the 2019 Summer Hospitality Program are now closed.
Academy of Art University invites you and your pre-college student to enjoy a two-night complimentary stay at the Academy’s Commodore Residence Hall. Each room accommodates up to two people, which is perfect for a student and a parent or guardian. Live the student experience and spend time with our admissions advisors to get all your questions answered.
825 Sutter St.
San Francisco, CA 94109
What to Expect
Day One: You’ll check in, take a tour of our facilities, and meet with your admissions advisor. After that, you’ll have free time to explore the city, get dinner, and return to student housing to spend your first night.
Day Two: Free day. Get more campus tours, check out the local art and supply stores, and see San Francisco. Get dinner and return to student housing for your second night with us.
Day Three: Check out.
How to Prepare
To get the most out of your time with us, schedule appointments with your Admissions Representative to face-to-face and get your questions answers. You can also schedule time with a Financial Aid rep.
What You’ll Need
Pack and bring toiletries, like soap, shampoo, toothbrush and toothpaste, hair dryer, shower thongs and any other personal items. Book your transportation to get here, and bring money for food and sightseeing expenses.
What You Need to Know
- Guests are responsible for airfare, meals, and transportation
- Availability is first come, first served
- Housing check-in: Students report to The Commodore (825 Sutter Street) between 3:00pm-5:30pm on day of arrival. No exceptions.
- Housing check-out: 11am morning of the second night. No exceptions.
- All stays are booked for two nights. No exceptions.
- What is provided: linens: sheets, comforter, towels
- What is NOT provided: toiletries: soap, shampoo/conditioner, toothpaste, hair dryer
- Guests under the age of 18 are welcome to participate only when accompanied by an adult
- Students enrolled in prior semesters at Academy of Art University are not eligible, unless all classes were part of the Pre-College Art Experience program
- Previous hospitality stay guests and local residents within 60 miles of San Francisco do not qualify. Exception: Previous hospitality stay guests who will be high school seniors at the time of their return visit are welcomed back for a more timely stay.
- All 2019 Summer Pre-College Onsite students and new students who are registered to start their degrees Summer 2019 may participate June 10th – June 16th only
- Summer Pre-College online students are welcome to participate throughout the duration of the program (given they meet the 60 mile criteria)
- We are currently accepting registrations for Summer Hospitality from June 10th – August 3rd, 2019. (Note: Check-In dates are Monday, Thursday and Saturday only).
For more information, please call 1-800-544-2787.