Learn more about housing requirements for students who are undergraduates, graduates, pre-college, attending in summer and athletes. Housing is guaranteed for all new, full-time onsite students. At this time, all housing applications are processed online.
To be eligible for housing, you must fulfill the following requirements:
- Undergraduate students are required to be enrolled in a minimum of 12 units onsite in Fall/Spring and 6 units onsite during the summer term to live in housing.
- Graduate students are required to be enrolled in a minimum 9 units onsite in Fall/Spring and 6 units onsite during the summer term to live in housing.
- Complete the housing application
- Electronically sign the Housing License Agreement
- Pay the $500 deposit online through the Housing Portal, or contact Accounts Receivable at 415-618-6429
- All housing students are required to have health insurance
Once you have applied online and paid your deposit, you will be emailed information on housing assignments and the selection process (if applicable). Please make sure to check your email and spam folder frequently.
Housing Selection is only available for students entering Housing in the Fall semester. All applicants for the Spring and Summer semester will be assigned by the Department of Housing and Residence Life.Apply For Housing