Academy of Art University is pleased to announce the 2023 Early Scholar Grant, which offers a limited number of awards worth $2,000 for those students which have applied to Academy of Art University for the Fall 2023 semester, been accepted into a program, and have completed all admissions and financial aid paperwork no later than December 31, 2022.
Early Scholar Grant
- The Early Scholar Grant will be open from November 7, 2022, to December 31, 2022.
- A limited number of grant awards are available ($2000 each) and will be awarded in the order received.
- Early Scholar Grants will be disbursed in two disbursements over the students’ academic year.
- A selection committee will determine the amount of each scholarship awarded.
- Recipients are responsible for the application and registration fees and any additional costs and course fees.
- Grants are for the recipient only, are not redeemable for cash, and are not transferable to any other person or semester.
Complete Eligibility Requirements
The submission deadline will be 11:59 PM on December 31, 2022.
- Recipients must apply and meet all eligibility requirements by the dates defined within the program.
- Recipients must be a first-time enrolled undergraduate or graduate student at the Academy of Art University beginning in the Fall 2023 semester.
- Recipients must be a degree-seeking student. Personal Enrichment students, Online Award of Completion students, and students earning a Certificate are not eligible for this grant.
- Recipients must be a US citizen or an eligible non-citizen.
- Recipients who, for any reason, are unable to maintain the requirements of this program are no longer eligible for future grants under this program.
- If a recipient cancels their application or registration, then their award amount will be relinquished and reallocated to other eligible recipients.
- The recipient (online, on campus, and hybrid) must still be enrolled in at least 3 classes (9 units) by the published semester start date.
- The recipient must also be enrolled in at least 3 classes (9 units) by the subsequent semester registration deadline to be awarded the grant.
All submissions are subject to the use of publication and marketing based on the discretion of Academy of Art University. To apply to the Academy of Art University, visit our online Admissions Application.
No need to complete a grant application. If on December 31st a student meets the requirements, the grant will be awarded.